The state of Wyoming may not have an NFL Football team, but that doesn't mean you can't throw a great Super Bowl Party. Whoever you will be cheering for this Sunday for Super Bowl XLV, here are some great tips to make your Super Bowl party a success.
- Stick with traditional Sunday football food items; chips, cheese dips, chili, salsa, cheese balls, pizza, wings, mini franks, anything that screams unhealthy for you, but we all love.
- Set up as many televisions as you have available around the party. This will prevent people from having to crowd around one television to take in all the game's highlights.
- Prepare food items will allow you to socialize and not keep you couped in the kitchen all night.
- Be sure to have enough beverages to go around. Or suggest that each guest brings a beverage of choice.
- Ease your clean up and have plenty of paper plates, towels and napkins that can be tossed in the garbage when done.
- Stock up on extra items. The last thing you will want to do is run to the store during the 3rd quarter.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself! Super Bowl Sunday is not meant to be a fussy event. Just go with the flow and enjoy the company of your friends and family as you cheer a team on to victory.