This information is great, i find the site to be very easy to use and the tracking of the QR is fantastic. I print the QR on magnetic paper and stick it on my metal yard signs! also this is the first site that gives you a choice of colors.
Good Morning AR, as you know, I looked a little at this yesterday, and I have been working on it quite a bit with the office move and all.
Now that I have a reasonable solution, I want to take the time and share.
There has been a number of great posts recently on how to iplement the QR codes in your business, but I am sure many of you will agree, that lacking, has been any form of tracking what happens with those codes once you put them out there.
What if, you could create a code where you can go back, and see how many peole scanned it?
And even better, what if you could change the target of that code on the fly...
Well, I'm here to tell you - You can! Enter QReateBUZZ.com, this is a site where you can develop a code, get a hardlink QR with no tracking or, one with...
1. Create an account - it is Free...
2. Create New Campaign - upper right hand corner.
3. Name your campaign and save it.
4. Fill in your information.
- Select the QR code Type - Text, URL, send SMS, phone number or contact (vCard).
- Fill in all your information.
- Name the QR ad.
- Click Submit...5. This is the tricky part, in the upper right hand corner, above the QR code you now see (which at this point is NOT trackable) you will see a tab for "Trackable", click that, you now have a trackable QR code.6. Download your code and apply to marketing materials.7... At will, go back to your code, and edit the information, as you will see, although you generate a new code, the trackable code remains the same each time.Congratulations, you now have a trackable QR code to use.
The final step is for you to go back to your tracking section, which is below the create section, and see how many times your code was scanned...
Until next time, go scan!