February Home Maintenance Tips
Tips for repairing, cleaning, and tightening things up to prevent house damage and save money. Investing in seasonal home maintenance can pay off in peace of mind, utility cost savings, durability and even resale value. Check out the following simple and easy home maintenance tips:
- Replace dirty air filters.
- Clean refridgerator condenser coils.
- Recaulk windows and tubs.
- Change shower curtain.
- Replace leaking washing machine hoses.
- Clean and lubricate garage door tracks, hinges, and rollers.
- Do a home energy assessment (See U.S. Department of Energy Website).
- Start spring cleaning early!