Sorry, there is going to be no jokes in my post today, no enticing pictures…
I just want to share with you my HI-TECH 21 century paperless tools with you.
My office space consists of 1 laptop, 1 IPhone and 1 notepad.
Of course there are some papers that have to be filed away every now and then but most of it is paperless.
How do I do it?
The answer is simple - APPS, APPS, APPS!!!
Here a few of my favourite IPHONE applications:
1. Calendar: the calendar on my laptop (Outlook) is synced with my Gmail calendar and my IPhone calendar. All changes are updated automatically, so I never miss an appointment
2. MoneyBook: is an application that helps me track all my business related expenses.
3. Social media apps for IPhone: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Hootsuite keep me always connected.
4. All-in-One: is a universal converter. I am Russian and think in metric so it does help me a lot! LOL
5. Realtor.ca: keeps me informed about all new listings in the requested area + it has different filters helping me to concentrate on the essential. For example, with one touch I can see all open houses for the upcoming weekend.
6. I have a few Interior Decoration applications: Colors, ColorCapture of Banjamin Moore, ColorChange, DecOrganizer, ColorSnap and iHandy level. These ones help me go paperless in my decoration tasks.
7. Genius Scan: helps me create scans (PDF files) with no real scanner and the quality is really good.
8. QR reader : well, everyone knows what that is
9. Evernote: Love it, Love it, Love it. Just snap a picture, put a tag on it and sync it with your computer. Never have to write anything ever again!
10. Delegate: is an extra reminder for WHO does WHAT. And if you have a MAC you will be able to remotely access it from your computer.
11. Dragon dictation help me dictate my messages instead of typing them
12. And then of course WorldCard business card reader to NEVER carry real business cards with me again. And you can share them via e-mail anytime with anyone.
13. And the last but not least: all of my payments are scheduled automatically (if possible of course) with e-mail statement available at any time, so I do not receive any paper bills at home neither for my professional nor for my personnal records.
So, here it is, I hope you will find some useful apps for you and your business!
Can't you see I am in love with my IPHONE??? :)
"This post is written as a submission to the ActiveRain & Kodak Paper-less Challenge contest. I have the chance to win the high speed KODAK SCANMATE i1120 Scanner, great for helping real estate professionals reduce their stacks of paper by scanning contracts, photos and business cards in seconds."