If you are a veteran you may qualify for the first time home buyer credit if:
- You or your spouse is a member of the militar and has recently served on active duty outside of the US for at least 90 days between Jan. 1, 2009 and April 30, 2011.
- Your income limit is $125,000 if you're single.*
- Your income limit $225,000 if you are married.*
- The purchase agreement must be signed on or before April 30, 2011.
- The home purchased price maximum is $800,000.
*(If your income exceeds these levels, you may be eligible for a partial tax credit. Please consult your tax professional to make sure you qualify). If you think you qualify and would like to start looking for your first home please contact me at email@example.com so we can discuss your options