Well, its here.
My parter, who has been in the works on this for nearly 2 years now, and I have finally launched something that is new, refreshing, and a chance for many, many people to originate mortgages without dealing with a lot of overhead.
Announcing: National Mortgage Associates
I guess the question everyone has then is "How is National Mortgage Associates unique?"
Good question, great answers below.
1. Licensing is handled for you. Loans can be originated in any state without worrying about state specific licensing issues.
2. What's left, we have: Conforming, FHA/VA/Reverse (in 27 states and growing), jumbo, and the scraps of alt-a and subprime.
3. Great splits. We won't feed you bull with a 100% promise. We offer a fair split for the compensation plan we've designed.
4. Production Overrides. In short, help us build a team of originators and earn from their production.
5. Company wide bonus pools based on production or team production.
6. Regular training calls as well as business information calls.
Got other questions? I've got answers.