As a homeowner, you probably are under the impression that auctions are only available for foreclosures and bank owned properties. Maybe you're one of those "out of the box" thinkers and went so far as to call a few auctioneers about selling your home. You probably hung up pretty quickly though when they told you how much they charge. Perhaps you've thought to yourself, "I like the idea of an auction, but auctioneers are so expensive. I wonder if a Realtor® could sell my home via an auction?" Have you ever considered the best of both worlds?
Here's what you get when you hire a BidOnRealty.com Listing Agent:
1. A dedicated professional who is committed to using a completely different marketing method to sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
2. A contract to purchase your home in 30 days or less when your Realtor® utilizes the FastrackTM marketing method exclusive to BidOnRealty.com
3. The highest price possible for your home. The auction method guarantees it.
4. You don't review multiple offers, your BidOnRealty.com Realtor® presents one contract from the winning bidder.
5. Your BidOnRealty.com Realtor® can offer his/her normal commission incentive to other agents to ensure that as many people as possible see your home.
BidOnRealty.com is a new way for Realtors® to sell property by utilizing an online auction to create urgency for buyers to act quickly to purchase your home. Realtors® who have joined BidOnRealty.com can upload listings to our site for a nominal fee, and there are no seller's fees whatsoever. The system also works for short sales, and bank owned properties.