February 2011 home sales trends for Ft. Worth/Arlington/NE Tarrant County are out and it looks like it was a tough month for the area. The charts and graphs that you see below are a summary of activity between Ft. Worth/Arlington/NE Tarrant County. They are weighted averages and in February - Ft. Worth represented approximately 45% of the unit volume with Arlington at 22% and NE Tarrant County at 33%.
There were 942 homes sold in Ft. Worth in February 2011 as compared with 1,265 sold during February 2010. The average sales price was $165,000 and the is a 6.5 month supply of available inventory in the market.
Year to date - there were 1,860 homes sold versus 2,279 sold during the same period in 2010.
Despite this fairly challenging housing report for the area, I think overall the housing market is in fairly good shape. The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently reported that the Ft. Worth/Dallas Metroplex was the leading metropolitan job creator in the entire country in 2010 - with 66,000 jobs created.
The type of job creation along with a relatively steady housing market continue to attract families and small businesses to relocate to Ft. Worth.
If you are contemplating relocating your family or small business to or within Ft. Worth, MoveVantage would like to see how we can assist you in your relocation. We are a national relocation services company focused on small business and consumer relocation and obsessed with delivering extraordinary customer service.
Our services include:
- Assign each of our clients a dedicated client services adviser to help manage your entire relocation to Ft. Worth.
- Recommend a leading real estate agent to sell your existing home and help you find your new home in Ft. Worth.
- Recommend a moving solution that gets your household goods to Ft. Worth as efficiently as possible.
- Localized Ft. Worth research - schools, parks, cultural activities, restaurants, utilities...and any other information requested by our clients.
- Other services as needed and requested by our clients.
Because we are compensated for our services by our real estate and moving partners, there generally are no additional charges to our clients for our services.
If all this sounds to good to be true - it isn't!
Corporate professionals have enjoyed the benefits of relocation services for years and I believe that those same benefits should be available to everyone.
Give Quinton Renfro a call with any questions that you may have and let's get your relocation to Ft. Worth started today!
I can be reached at 877.477.3542 or by e-mail at email@example.com
For more information about MoveVantage - click here.