1. Make sure the file is complete when you submit it
2. Make sure loan numbers and sellers name are at the top of each page submitted
3. Process 1st and 2nd at the same time
4. Call and email banks at least each 2 days to get progress and have customer service rep read you the file notes.
5. Make sure they have a phone on file so it is answered and you can get the info you need rather than another message.
6. When you do leave a message, be sure you ask them to leave the information you need regarding status.
7. Most of all - make sure the HUD matches other forms and most of all the bottomline on equator.
Oversights and confusion are many of the causes of delays.