With spring finally here, why not throw open the windows and tackle those projects that you've been putting off all winter!
The checklist below is a great start to keeping your home in great shape, and at its maximum value.
- Remove and donate unwanted items, reorganize and clean attic, basement and garage
- Power wash exterior walls, porch floors, deck, patio, driveway and sidewalks
- Clean outdoor furniture, umbrellas and outdoor light fixtures
- Clean out gutters
- Clean out refrigerator and freezer, making sure to vacuum the grill and coil
- Reorganize closets, donating unwanted items
- Remove lint from the hose attached to back of clothes dryer
- Vacuum baseboards, walls and ceilings, wipe down walls
- Steam clean carpets and area rugs and upholstery
- Reseal natural stone surfaces (travertine, etc)
- Reseal and repair grout in bathtubs and showers
- Clean window treatments, dust and clean blinds and shutters
- Remove items from all shelves, dust and clean
- Oil hinges