Custom Home On Over 53 Private Acres With 3 Lakes & Separate House
3BR/2+1BA Single Family House
offered at $875,000
2 full, 1 partial
$0 per month
There's plenty of room inside and out at 81732 Lost Creek Rd. in the Pleasant Hill / Dexter area. The 3000+ square foot custom home sits on over 53 secluded acres of scenic land. There's even a second residence for a caretaker or hardship for extended family!
Explore the expanse of land on the many trails available for hiking, horseback riding, or riding a four-wheeler. You're only fifteen minutes away by car from three lakes to enjoy fishing and boating.
The pasture land is fenced and cross fenced and there's also a barn if you want to raise farm animals. A quaint greenhouse can be used to get seeds started early in preparation for spring planting in the huge garden area with raised beds.
Have lots of vehicles? There's room to park up to five cars in two detached garages. The 3-car garage even has a loft for extra storage space. Two 50 GPM wells ensure that there is plenty of water available.
The house has features you would expect in a custom country home. Enjoy the soothing warmth from the wood stove. Stay warm in winter annd cool on those hot summer days thanks to the heat pump.
Need high speed internet service? It's available here. Prepare delicious meals in the beautiful kitchen with tile floors. Look out the bay window while eating in the dining room and look over all the land that is yours.
There is plenty more to say, but you really should see this place for yourself. For more information and to see the property contact Gary Raze with RE/MAX Integrity at 541-284-8068. Call Ron Smith with Precision Funding at 541-284-8036 to discuss your financing options.
see additional photos below
- Central A/C
- Central heat
- High/Vaulted ceiling
- Tile floor
- Family room
- Living room
- Dining room
- Laundry area - inside
- Balcony, Deck, or Patio
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES
- Amazing Custom Country Home On 53 Acres ~ Second Residence ~ Park-Like Setting
- Trails For Hiking, Horses, and Four Wheelers ~ Pastures Are Cross Fenced
- Two 50 GPM Wells ~ Barn ~ Corral ~ Huge Garden Area With Raised Beds
- Quaint Greenhouse ~ Detached 3-Car Garage With Storage Loft ~ Separate 2-Car Garage
- Three Lakes Within A 15-Minute Drive Of The Property ~ Country Living, Close To The City
- Wood Stove ~ French Doors ~ Tile Floors In Kitchen ~ Built-Ins
- Bay Window In Dining Room ~ Vaulted Ceiling In Family Room ~ Bonus Room