Budget friendly Business Improvement 8-Tips
How can you keep your budget in check? Here are some ways other agents doing it to do more with less.
1. Write An On-line Column - Contact your local newspaper with a real estate column and ask to contribute your real estate knowledge. You can also look into writing for patch.com. It's free and can potentially generate business. You could even take any popular AR blogs you have written and submit them. Media is always looking for relevant current info.
2. Have a Great Contact Management System (CRS) - You may have upfront costs associated with it but it can be a time saver. Having a great management system can help you send out mass emails, gear up for mailers to your farm or client base and save you time with mail merging.
3. Get Work Done From Home - Set yourself up so your home office works just as efficiently as your work office. Spending the time and money on getting your self equipped can save you gas trips to the office for unnecessary copies or printing. It's about efficiency and making money!
4. No More Snail Mail - Set up your social media so you can engage with past, current and potential clients. Let this be your way to keep them informed about you and your business as well as what is happening in the market. This can potential save you money with your techno savvy clients by sending out e-blats or online newsletters instead of mailers. Save the added expense of stamps and paper for your older less savvy client base.
5. Try Online Planning Services - There are many people out there that would be happy to post blogs and help you with your Social media building. Fiverr.com is a place where you can spend five dollars to have a freelance writer blog for you or help you with setting up your business plan. Use the resources around you to build a better business.
6. Use Google Apps For Business - Google has business apps to help you create a network to synchronize email, calendar and instant messaging. It's 50 dollars for your entire company. It can set you up like a big brokerage for a fraction of the cost for software and IT help.
7. Make Neighborhood Videos - Try shooting video in different neighborhoods in your area or farm. Post them on your website or blog/ This can draw attention from potential buyers who want to move to this particular area.
"A Realtor that knows homes."
License #01875751, ecoBroker #16082