Retirement Communities in Arkansas & The Swinging Lifestyle of Hot Springs Village Arkansas - the Largest Gated Community in the U.S.
To say that THE PEOPLE here are unique is quite an understatement and boy do they know how to Swing! They love to Swing on our 9 (yeh, that's right 9) Championship Golf Courses, 4 of which are ranked in the top 10 in the state. It will only cost you $12! Say What?
They love to Swing on about 20 synthetic clay Tennis Courts! Many will Swing at our world class Fitness Facility with Indoor 3 lane walking track & Pool. Some even do it at our 700 seat Performing Arts Center. Did I mention 10 crystal clear lakes where they can Swing any way they want to? Finally, there are over 150 clubs where they can be involved. Whoa!
So Just Where Do These People Come From?
Well, that's what makes this such a vibrant place socially. They come from all 50 states loaded with diverse backgrounds, cultures, and professional & life experiences. They tend to be a very happy bunch because they are chosing to be here in Hot Springs Village Arkansas when they could be at any of the other Retirement Communities in Arkansas or anywhere else for that matter. As you can imagine, they are also very outgoing and make friends easily since they are arriving without a built-in social circle from being in one place a long time. Actually, Hot Springs Village Arkansas is made up of about 80% that are blissfully retired and the other 20% are still working. It's always that 80/20 rule, huh.
I've Just Told You About The People & The Amenities and You Still Need More Convincing? Okay, here are 3 More Great Reasons why Hot Springs Village Arkansas should be your top pick from the Retirement Communities in Arkansas!
Arkansas ranks among the lowest in the nation for costs of Taxes, Recreation, Food, & Gas. You will also enjoy a lower cost of Travel due to our central location within the U.S. and close proximity to a National Airport. Real Estate Taxes average just $900 per every hundred thousand dollars in value and then we receive a $350 flat Homestead Exemption Credit if it's considered your permanent residence.
is Yours to enjoy with our 4 distinct seasons of temperate weather and maximum number of days of sunshine. The average high temps in Dec - Jan are still in the low to mid 50's so you can enjoy the golf courses, tennis courts, walking trails, and bocce ball courts! Even within Arkansas, we have a more advantageous climate than the rest of the retirement communities in Arkansas.
SUPERB MEDICAL CARE
is available in every discipline at two excellent hospitals including a top-notch cancer treatment center. There is also a VA Hospital in Little Rock Arkansas just 45 minutes away for our Veterans. As our residents age they are still able to stay within the community near their friends thanks to the Good Samaritan Lodge - a comprehensive facility providing minimal assisted living to full-blown nursing home care in a very caring peaceful environment with a spiritual bent. We are definitely blessed with the best medical care of all the retirement communities in Arkansas.
One Last Shameless Plug
We also enjoy very close proximity to unique attractions in the historic town of Hot Springs including Bath House Row, Horse Racing at Oaklawn Park, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and the Magic Springs amusement & water park. Do any other Retirement Communities in Arkansas (or anywhere else) sound this cool? I think not! So go ahead and call or email me TODAY and Swing on over to the rolling hills of Hot Springs Village Arkansas and our PRISTINE 26,000 Acres. -You know you want to!