Camas Washington Real Estate - Getting Back on Track for May.
Camas Pending Home Sales increased 12% from April's lower results
however, Active listings increased by about 23%, with a slight decrease in the
overall volume of distressed properties in the Active Inventory.
Earlier this month we've logged into the Camas MLS to identify what direction the real estate market is heading. Here are the key statistics we have to report:
From this quick look at the home sales action we see 22.9% more Active
listings. Additionally, we see the distressed property category moving down to
27.1% of the existing inventory. However, the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosure Pending Sales
reversed last month's dip, with a good number of short sales going Pending.
The table below shows the RMLS market data for the transactions within the Camas Zip code of 98607.
The Chart Below compares current Camas Washington Home Sale Prices and Listing Trends over the past 12 months:
Looking to purchase a home in Camas? -- now is an opportune time! Camas is located on the north shore of the Columbia River in Washington State, and features a relatively mild climate and excellent economic base (btw - there is no personal State or Local Income Tax in Camas!). Our featured neighborhood this month: Homes For Sale in Lacamas Shores Camas WA,
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) Pre-Foreclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Mortgage Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Camas Washington deemed reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Camas WA . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Camas Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!