River Falls is a community of upscale homes located off the Prince William County Parkway behind the County Center Complex. Entrance to the subdivision is gained by turning onto Greatbridge Road from the Prince William County Parkway.
The homes are sited on lots ranging in size from 1/5 acre to 5 or more acres.
Old Hickory Golf Club is the star attraction in River Falls - it is in the center of the subdivision and provides very many golf course lots. It is a membership club with both weekday and full week memberships available. There is a pro shop, of course, and a banquet room that can be rented for private funtions. For more details see Old Hickory
Year To Date 2011 Vs. Total Year 2010
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Commuter buses to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and the Washington Navy Yard/Bolling AFB are located at the Lindendale Road Commuter Lot (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Bus service to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail is available at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- Slug Lines can be found at the Horner Road Commuter Parking Lot
- MCB Quantico is approximately 30 minutes from River Falls
- The Prince William Parkway at the County Center entrance facilitates cross county commuting
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 40 minutes
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
SCHOOLS and LIBRARY
- The Shops at County Center with Harris Teeter, Starbucks and numerous restaurants is less than 10 minutes
- Mapledale Plaza on Dale Boulevard with a Super Giant is less than 10 minutes
- The Glen on The Prince William Parkway and Old Bridge Road with Safeway and Panera Bread is less than 10 minutes
- Hoadly Marketplace with Bloom is approximately 10 minutes.
- Old Hickory Golf Club is in River Falls
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
If the sale or purchase of a River Falls, Woodbridge or other Prince William County home is in your plans contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.