Josh Ferris wrote a fantastic post about the 5 ways the iCloud will change the way your team runs.
iThink many of the new iOS feature will be vastly improved upon by developers, but it goes without saying that the stock feature certainly are game changing.
The 5 new features are:
- iMessage. This new feature will greatly enhance the way your team communicates about changes in showing times, making sure everyone is at the right networking events and coordinating open houses - all in real time.
- Photo Stream. Imagine taking listing photos, and having your marketing materials finished by time you get back to the office. Photo stream makes it possible, with the syncing of all the photos on your iOS devices.
- Document Sync. Use the feature to adjust marketing pieces on the fly, or if you have your contract formatted in Pages you can get the latest paperwork from any device. Use this in addition to apps like Zosh for your iPad.
- Airplay. With an Apple TV device, Airplay let's you mirror the screen of your iPad on any screen TV. You can use this to display your videos, listing presentations and more. Can you say 50″ HD listing presentation?
- Calendar Sync. This feature is pretty self-explanatory. It is tough to manage your schedule, let alone an entire teams. Using Calendar Synce will help everyone stay on top of listing appointment times, events, home inspections and more.
Josh has some additional commentary so don't forget to check out his post.
UScapeit is a fun & simple way to share your life...in 3D.
Take a quick video with your iPhone, which is then transformed it into a "Scape". Scapes give prospective home buyer a more immersive experience of the listing. Not too mention is mobile optimized, and ready to share the second you finish it.
Was This Post Helpful to You? Consider Subscribing! And get more real estate technology news!
Check out all our options for subscribing here! Don't miss a single post!