On Friday, while pumping gas, the nozzle popped out of my tank and sprayed me head to toe(including mouth) with gas. Frantic, I started to drive home, and called my wife who called poison control, because the attendants did not know what to do. When I got home and prior to getting in the shower, I stripped down and threw my clothes in the washing machine. In hindsight, a very bad idea, but i was far from thinking clearly at the time. Now, several loads later, my washer still smells like gasoline. I have tried empty as well as full loads of old towels with detergent, bleach and oxy clean, to no avail. If anyone has any experience with this, or has ideas or suggestions on how to get this smell out, i would be extremely grateful! Thanks for any help that you can give!