I thought this was a very interesting blog post, which recently appeared here on Active Rain. I am using the re blog feature, so others can also have the opportunity to learn new things. Thanks
Just quit already!
You don't work, you complain about the current state of our economy and industry. You hate our lack of leadership. You don't like your underwriters or lenders and everyone is conspiring against you! Or is that just perception and attitude?
Thats right you know who you are and so do most of us.
So I ask you this BEFORE you quit...
How can you expect to prosper and thrive if you viewpoint is so negative?
How can you expect to attract others if your tone and what comes out of your mouth is negative?
Your attitude is your course for direction and directly ties to your achievements and success.
So knowing this again I ask "why are you still here if its so bad"?
Here is my take on things and hopefully, if you are one of the negatives, it will inspire you to action.
- Do you realize some people are having their best year ever?
- Do you realize that most millionaires are made in down cycles not up
- Do you realize your attitude affects others (you attract more bees with honey than vinegar)
- If you have the ability to complain about your surroundings you have the ability to look for good too
- If you seem to be working harder and harder and not seeing results think on this - the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - do something different open your eyes to whats around you and try something new. There are a ton of great ideas right here in the rain!
- If you simply cannot go from negative to positive remember money alone wont make you happy, that is a benefit of your work, efforts and helping solve problems but if you don't like what you do money alone wont change it, it only allows for what you should be doing, your passions and desires, to be put off
- What is it you are passionate about? What do you excel at and enjoy doing? - I just watched a show similar to hundreds of others where a lady took a family recipe for toffee and made a business plan to make it and sell it to others. She now has a multi million dollar a year business and her response was "I had no idea I could actually make money at something I love to do"
Moral of the story is, if you love what you do it comes out of you. You attitudes, your speech, your actions all lead and show forward movement and progression. Because you pour your heart into it it becomes magnetic and attracts others. It is inspirational as well as productive and opportunities appear out of nowhere.
You are the only YOU ever created. You are unique and have gifts and talents, YOU are special!
If this isn't your industry, find your passion find what inspires you and motivates you - Take some time to think about what you LOVE... and do it!
Bottom line is if you love this industry then enjoy the rain and the advice, tips, ideas and success story's others share to insire you and get your creative juices flowing. This industry is alive and well. Yes it has challenges but like all things, this too will pass and you will see things change for the better.
Be positive, do what you love, inspire others, help those in need, never quit never surrender and pour your heart into your passion and there, combined with a relationship with God, will you find peace and happiness joy and abundance. You will be the rock during the storm and an inspiration to others. You then will truly be working in your gifts and seeing the rewards that come with that!
"Positive reinforcer, promoter, success coach, entrepreneur, team builder, wealth builder, blessed individual, business leader and professional lender"
8 Inverness Dr E Suite 260
Englewood, CO 80112
Equal Housing Lender
*photos used may come from my personal pictures or www.freedigitalphotos.net