Addicted Rainmaker makes it to 40,000 Points-Please Support Me!
Blog Posts: 67
Featured Posts: 1
Comments Received: 443
Comments Left: 703
Blog Subscribers: 23
Blog Subscriptions: 13
Called Shots (?): 5
I am just going to put it out there. I must say I love ActiveRain now and I am addicted but it is a good addiction, right? I log on every morning about 6:00 AM while drinking my coffee and watching the morning news. I started out the end of May with approx. 3,000 points and no picture showing up since I was not a RainMaker. I have come a long way since then and love it!!!
New Goals for August-September:
· Logging on daily and commenting on at least 10 articles.
· Getting to 60,000 points by September 2011.
· Writing a daily post on my blog “Kristin Sells Inland Empire Blog”.
· Having more of my articles “Featured”
Today, I have passed my July goals and wanted to share:
· 40,011 Points.
· Moving up from # 67 to # 34 in rankings by county.
· Written 67 posts to date in 71 days (was on vacation in July for 8 days)
· Have had 1 Featured article. Yeah…….This was so exciting for me!
· Now on page 1 of the Leaderboard from my County, San Bernardino County.
I have so much fun and cannot wait to read all the morning posts and comment. I have learned so much more about the Internet, visit new web sites, interact with others and have a real kick writing my posts for my blog.
I have learned about SEO, Hyperlinks, Great skills for writing posts, plus many tools for enhancing my Posts; color, borders, links, font size and just so much more. My computer skills have tripled since June 2011. Plus ActiveRain has helped me show up higher and higher on the Search Engines.
So anyone who is not quite sure like I was, go ahead and maybe you can get a free upgrade for a month to try it out. Become a RainMaker and start writing articles. You will find it addicting. If you do not know what Active Rain is, Google it or go to ActiveRain Guide orActive Rain.
Here is my support group!
Watch out #33 as I am nearby and moving up!
PS. Again Thanks to Abe Schmidt at ActiveRain for convincing me to join and helping me with support questions. He just got back to me this morning with an issue I was having. He is great and you can find him on the ActiveRain Search.