Kimberly Kellison | Kellison and Associates Real Estate | 541-915-1339
44050 McKenzie Hwy, Leaburg, OR
Watch The McKenzie River Flow By In This Cascadian-Style Lodge With
Many Fine Amenities
3BR/2+1BA Single Family House
offered at $1,150,000
2 full, 1 partial
2 Car garage
$0 per month
You have million dollar views up and down the McKenzie River when you live in this luxurious Cascadian-style lodge at 44050 McKenzie Highway. It's at the end of a long paved drive with no homes visible across the river.
This custom home does justice to its special setting. Prepare sumptuous meals in the gourmet kitchen with granite slab countertops, custom cherry wood cabinets, commercial grade appliances, subzero refrigerator, convection oven, and pantry. Select a wine to accompany dinner from the wine room.
Feel the soothing warmth from one of three river rock fireplaces with custom mantles. The heat pump keeps you comfortable, even on the coldest nights or hottest days. Soak your cares away in the jetted tub.
Sit on the back deck and listen to the murmur of the river as it flows by. Enjoy fresh produce from the garden in the fenced yard. The underground sprinkler system takes care of watering the grass.
This is a one-of-a-kind property for discrimintaing buyers. View the virtual tour at http://www.circlepix.com/home2/SEN53C and see for yourself why this is a very special home.
For more information and to tour the property contact Kim Kellison with Kellison & Associates at 541-915-1339.
see additional photos below
- Central A/C
- Central heat
- High/Vaulted ceiling
- Walk-in closet
- Hardwood floor
- Tile floor
- Family room
- Living room
- Bonus/Rec room
- Dining room
- Granite countertop
- Stainless steel appliances
- Laundry area - inside
- Balcony, Deck, or Patio
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES
- Stunning McKenzie River Frontage ~ Quarter Sawn Oak Flooring ~ Timber Frame Construction
- Custom Built in 2001 ~ Three River Rock Fireplaces ~ Spacious Master Suite
- Spacious Master Suite ~ Jacuzzi Tub With River Views ~ Large Family Room
- Inside Utility Room With Sewing Area ~ Custom Cherry Cabinetry
- Ironwood Deck ~ Private 0.40 Acre Lot With No Homes Visible Across The River
- Garden Area ~ Underground Sprinkler System ~ Wine Room
- Vaulted Ceilings ~ Gourmet Kitchen With Granite Countertops
- Gas Appliances ~ Instant Hot Water ~ Convection Oven ~ Range/Oven