I had thought I would be able to more consistent with this, however, there have been so many adjustments, I have not had time to catalog every one and write about them.
In short, I still really love the new HTC Sensation 4G....there are, however, some definite differences which include:
- Not having Outlook on my phone; there were a few refernces to being able to purchase a software to do this; I'm addicted to the notes and tasks, so I've been trying some work arounds including Funambol and a Google Calender. No final decision reached just yet; if anyone has suggestions/advice, I would love your input.
- The fob for the Supra lockbox entry is photographed as being something that looks like it would fit on your keychain - IT IS DECEIVING! It is actually about half the size of my phone, and quite bulky. I decided to put it on a lanyard and leave in my car.
- Multiple/duplicate calendar and contacts; most likely due to my not setting syncing controls correctly. I'm in the process of hiring a PA, so I've got to be able to have her have access emails/contacts and am still figuring out what that means.
- Messaging program seems to mean every time I leave the last message/text, I'm leaving it as a draft, which I don't want to do.
- Going through contacts for phone calls/texts is not as streamlined as I had imagined; could be operator error.
- I managed, somehow, to go through 2 GB of data in about 3 days....not anticipated! I think the streaming radio I listened to for 3 hours was the culprit on that one.
- Great screen resolution, quick internet navigation, and long battery life are on the up side - I have not yet run the battery down in one single day, and I can actually be on the phone AND open a lockbox, which is what my old-old Treo allowed me to do.
- Love the HD camcorder! Used it to film a walkthrough of a house for out of state buyers, and then posted the video in a private folder for them to access on You Tube. Very crisp images, good audio...