Meadowbrook Woods is an upscale community of 524 executive homes in Manassas VA.
- Home sites average between 1/2 and 3/4 acre
- Construction started in 1995 and was complete by 2000.
- Home sizes range from 1,700 to 4,000 square feet
- The homes were built by either NV Homes, Oak Ridge Builders or Quaker Homes - all three are among the finest in Northern Virginia
Detached Home Market Report
Year To Date 2011 Vs. Total Year 2010
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Meadowbrook Woods is conveniently located on Dumfries Rd (State Rt 234) - approximately 12 minutes to the Prince William Parkway via Hoadly Road, 20 minutes to I-95 via Dumfries Road and 20 minutes to I-66 via Dumfries Road and the Prince William Parkway
- Approximately 20 minutes to the Pentagon and Washington, DC bus stop at the VDOT parking lot at Route 234 and Rt 1. The link shows the scheduled time to the Pentagon is 40 minutes and 50 minutes to 14th and Independence in Washington, DC
- There is a major Slug Line in Dumfries at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- It is approximately 20 minutes to MCB Quantico from Meadowbrook Woods
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 25 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station.
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
Schools and Libraries
- Marshall Elementary
- Benton Middle
- Osbourn Park High
- See the Prince William County Public School Locator to verify the schools for a specific home address.
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 20 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 15 to 20 minutes from Meadowbrook Woods
- Prince William School VIDEO
- Lake Montclair Shopping Center is approximately 10 minutes
- Fortuna Village Center is approximately 15 minutes
- Hoadly Road Marketplace is approximately 10 minutes
- The Shops at County Center (Harris Teeter) is approximately 12 minutes
- Meadowbrook Woods has its' own pool, tennis court, basketball court and playground
- Dale City Rec Center is approximately 15 minutes from Meadowbrook Woods on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is approximately 20 minutes on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 20 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 25 minutes
- Forest Greens Golf Course is approximately 15 minutes from Meadowbrook Woods
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 to 15 minutes
- Locust Shade Park is approximately 15 minutes
- Prince William Recreation VIDEO
My Team has 35 years experience in Woodbridge, Dumfries, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket Prince William County
If the sale or purchase of a Meadowbrook Woods, Manassas or other Prince William County home is in your plans contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area. Also look at Classic Oaks and Laurenwood Estates