Ashland is a well planned community of 880 homes (detached homes and town homes) just east of Minnieville Road with two entrances on Dumfries Road (Route 234). It's approximately three milesfrom Ashland to I-95.
- The Ashland clubhouse with pool and tennis is a very popular community meeting place
- Ashland is immaculately maintained
- Well planned with many different home elevations to avoid the "cookie cutter" look
- Underground utilities
- Planned activities
Detached Home Market Report
Year To Date 2011 Vs. Total Year 2010
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- It's a short trip from Ashland to the commuter parking lot at Route 234 and US 1 to board the express commuter bus to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
- The same parking lot is home to a Slug Line with rideshare opportunities to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC locations
- Approximately 15 minutes from Ashland to MCB Quantico
- I-66 is approximately 20 minutes to the west
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 25 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
- Ashland Elementary is in the subdivision
- Benton Middle School is approximately 10 minutes
- Forest Park High is less than 10 minutes
- Prince William School VIDEO
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is approximately 10 minutes from Ashland. It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City and Lake Montclair Plaza
- Dale City Rec Center is approximately 15 minutes from Ashland on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Water Works Waterpark is approximately 20 minutes on Dale Boulevard in Dale City
- Prince William Forest Park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping is less than 20 minutes
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs is approximately 20 minutes
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina with boat launch to the Occoquan Reservoir, 9-hole golf course, miniature golf and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Old Hickory Golf Club is approximately 2 minutes
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room is approximately 10 to 15 minutes
- Locust Shade Park is approximately 15 minutes from Ashland
- Prince William Recreation VIDEO
My Team has 35 years experience in Woodbridge, Dumfries, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket Prince William County Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS