You have no idea what I had to go through to get this posted! Yikes!!!
I'm in New York hours after the eye of Irene looked us over. Perhaps she got pissed off because she was downgraded to a rainy early morning. Whatever, the wi-fi at the hotel is not working properly. And my I-Pad may be the only answer to getting this up. I can’t get it to allow me to upload your photos or even links to the featured posts, so I’ll have to add them later. And the list is shorter because it’s taking an hour to upload each freakin’ page. And my language is getting a bit um, crude. Anyway, here goes:
1. Greg Nino: NEW AR POINT SYSTEM Rolling Out 9-01-2011. Interesting Stuff! Those of us who are obsessed with points will love this one.
2. Kristine Ginsberg: Not so Silent Saturday: Getting That Great Photo Here are some tips from one of my favorite photo bloggers.
3. Alan May: You might actually get PAID for reading this post! If you are skeptical about making money in the rain, read this one!
4. Anna "Banana" Kruchten: Kindergarten Tales of Adventure in Duluth Minnesota! Cute post with an adorable picture of our Anna!
5. Scott Hayes: Sorry But Contracts Do Survive Closing Here is an important reminder about the contracts our clients sign.
6. Ellen Caruso: We Survived! Over 1,000 jars bottled! What to do with all of those tomatoes you can't give away!
7. Chris Ann Cleland: Earthquake Safety Tips This one came before the great Hurricane scare roared up the East coast.
8. John McCormack: The aromatic roasting of NM chile has now begun. Red or Green? I really loved John's Christmas tree!
9. Ron & Alexandra Seigel: Luxury Real Estate Marketing: The Luxury of Consistency and Predictability Ah! And one about real estate!
10. Jay Markanich: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep This is trite and true! And be sure Jay will find whatever the makeup is covering.