Selling Your Home "iS" Stressful! May be the biggest understatement ever made.
The facts are, it is stressful but that is because of the process of selling. It requires both strategy and commitment to sell your home.
Career professionals can help you reduce the stress of selling but can not eliminate the stressful situations created within the selling process.
One of the ways real estate professionals help you is outlining the selling process so you know what to expect and when.
First sellers have to decide how they are going to sell, on their own of with a real estate professional. If you use a real estate professional it is a mutual goal relationship. Mean you and your real estate agent work to sell your home. If you decide to sell on you own it is you and only you. So how much stress is created by selling is your choice as a seller.
Some of the stress related issues that real estate professionals can not change are:
- Preparing your home for sale Inside and out.
- Pricing your home. You have the final choice for your homes sell price. Agents give you pricing advice and it is only advice. You can take it or set another price based on your pricing knowledge. That also means you shouldn't be using the agent you selected because you have already show you do not trust their knowledge.
- Making your home ready for showing appointments.
- Analysizing offers. Agents can help you with reviewing buyer offers however it is your final decision to accept or reject. It is your home, your decision.
- Home selection to replace the home you just sold and yes home selling is stressful and full of anticipation, adventure and a new beginning with a lifestyle change that you purposely do to improve your life.