Livermore, CA 94550
A popular Livermore builder, Signature Homes constructed three developments at the east end of town, one being Stratford Park. Featuring contemporary styling, vaulted ceilings and an abundance of windows for optimum light, these homes were built from 1990 to 1995. Most have 3 car garages, and fireplaces. Lot sizes are generous, ranging from 8800 to 17,000 sq. ft. Popular for employees of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories due to their convenient location.
Five Floor Plans Available:
- Ashley, 1505 sq. ft, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- Dover, 1933 sq. ft., 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- Oxford, 2027 sq. ft., 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- Fairhaven, 2346 sq. ft., 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 or 3 Bathrooms, 2 or 3 Car Garage
- Kensignton, 2366 sq. ft, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
This neighborhood does have not have a Homeowners Association.
William Tex Spruiell Park is just a short distance away, and features a large play area, nearly 10 acres in size, with picnic tables, barbeque pits, a tot lot and a basketball court.
Note: Always check with the Livermore Valley School District Office for assigned schools as boundaries occasionally change.
Two homes have sold as of September 26, 2011 in the Stratford Park neighborhood - $545,000 and $583,400. There are currently no pending sales, and no active listings in this small