Love the Sweeping Hill Country Views of Crystal Falls?
We certainly do. The almost-600 homes in the Grand Mesa section of Crystal Falls are situated on large home sites with native trees, and many have sweeping view of the Texas Hill Country.
A few the homes in Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls are at the Western-most edge of Williamson County while the rest are in the Northwestern part of Travis County. All are in the city of Leander, Texas and are served by Leander ISD.
Real Estate Activity for Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls for 20110
- 50 homes in this subdivision have been on the market through October 8th, 2011.
- The smallest was 2,249 square feet and sold in 36 days for $244,500.
- The largest was 6,340 square feet and sold for $680,000 in 52 days.
- Of the 22 listings that have sold, the median selling price was $509,200. The median days on the market for those 22 was 64.
- Of the 23 active listings as of October 8th, 2011, the median asking price is $525,000 with a range of $290,000 to $999,950.
In addition to sweeping Hill Country views, Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls has a LOT of native Texas limestone, used for the exterior of homes, for extensive landscaping of homes as well as common areas, and along the carved out stretches of road that traverse the area.
Stacks of limestone also define the entrance to Cap Rock, as part of a small man-made waterfall.
We also noted a deer hiding at the edge of a small forest, and some cacti, also used as drought-resistant landscaping. We particularly liked photographing the cacti because of the intense coloration and prickles.
The Crystal Falls Golf Club
One of the draws of this are is the Crystal Falls Golf Club and Course, located Southeast of Crystal Falls Parkway, at the Southeastern edge of the Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls subdivision. For 2010, club membership rates began at $1200 for an Annual Weekday Single Membership. If you decide to play Crystal Falls, you'll want to bring a lot of extra balls. The course is well-known for sloping fairways that will send your ball off into the grass, or off of a cliff.
Photos of Homes in Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls
Please note: these houses were not for sale when these photos were taken. They are shown here to show the types and styles of homes that can be found in the Grand Mesa at Crystal Falls subdivision.