I was at an inspection yesterday afternoon at one of my recent sales and I was so impressed with views and solitude of this community in North Scottsdale, Terravita Country Club. 823 acres amid signature saguaros and lava rock, flowering cacti line the gently winding roads that lead to 23 Terravita neighborhoods.
Here are some of the highlights of the Country Club.
Country Club in Scottsdale
Terravita Country Club is the center of social gatherings. If you own a home here, you are automatically granted full membership.
At the apex of the community you’ll find a grand Clubhouse with large picture windows and outdoor terraces to maximize views of Black Mountain, lush fairways and fiery sunsets. With 34,000 square feet, the Clubhouse has generous space for a long list of amenities:
Four restaurants and food service:
- Sunset Dining Room -- fine dining indoors or out
- The Grille – casual fare
- Snack Bar – for a quick bite
- Poolside Grille – deliciously convenient
- Terravita Take-Out – meals to go
- Catering services – for social and business gatherings
Health and Fitness Center:
- Cardio and strength training equipment
- Personal training
- Yoga, Pilates and aerobics studio
- Fitness classes and wellness seminars
- Massage therapy
Outdoor, Olympic-sized swimming pool:
- Lap swimming and walking, and water aerobics
- Beach entrance for exercise and leisure
- Hot tub
- Cabana with locker room and restroom facilities
- Outdoor ramada with poolside grill service
- Six lighted tennis courts, including a stadium-style court
- On-site tennis pro
- Lessons, clinics, mixers and more
- 9,000 square feet of meeting and entertainment space
- Rooms to reserve for private or professional parties
- Community library with hundreds of titles
- Site of educational seminars, cultural events and groups such as the Terravita Art League, bridge club, book club, photography enthusiasts and more
The home I sold has a very open floor plan, 2408 sq ft with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a den. It has spectaular views and many tasteful upgrades. If you are interested in this community or want more information on North Scottsdale, please contact us at Sonoran Fine Properties.
Blog by: Dale