Lou showcases WHY we don't always get things done - plain ol'fear and that unwanted character seems to be at the bottom of many things in life. I am asking the Divine to remove it from me today so I accomplish all I am meant to.
Motivational Power Quote
5 Steps to Effectively Manage Your Tasks
“Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish
something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway;
we might just as well put that
passing time to the best possible use.”
Earl Nightingale author and motivational speaker
As I see it. . . . . . . .
5 steps to effectively manage your tasks
Make your time to work for you and you will effectively manage your time.
1. Before you start any task know what you want to accomplish, and what resources you will need to successfully complete the task.
2. Know what a successful outcome will look like. Understand what important tasks will have to be completed in their order of importance.
3. Start your tasks with a plan and your efforts will have a purpose.
4. When something has to be done don’t put it off. Make your time work for you and get the job started and done in a timely manner.
5. Do the task, right the first time and you control the use of your time and you will have more time to achieve your tasks.
When you have tasks that have to be done, use the 5 steps to effectively manage your tasks for greater efficiency. As a result you will have a road map to complete your tasks successfully. Treat your time as a valued resource and invest it wisely.
©2011 Lou Ludwig, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author