Free First Time Homebuyer Workshop…Lake County - Buying a home can be an overwhelming process. Title and Escrow -Home inspections – How much to offer – Getting a mortgage…and so much more! Century 21 NorthBay Alliance is sponsoring a series of FREE First Time Homebuyer Workshops designed to assist any potential homebuyer.
The class is presented in an informal setting where you can ask questions and get answers…Join us for an information packed evening-January 10th at the Century 21 office in Lower Lake (9960 Hwy 53) and January 17th at the Century 21 office in Hidden Valley(18983 Hartman Rd., Suite 5) between 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm.
This information packed evening promises to have information for everyone thinking about buying a home in the future… you will learn tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage! Mortgage professionals will be on hand to talk about your loan options.
At the class, you'll learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- Foreclosures…REOs…Short Sales…what’s right for me?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- Are there any zero down home loan programs?
- What are closing costs? How much are closing costs?
- I am a Veteran…how do I use my VA benefit?
- Are there any programs that will pay my closing costs?
- Home inspections - do I need one?
- What’s the difference between a Home Inspection and a Termite Inspection?
- Who pays for the appraisal?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- What's the best way to find the right home?
- How do home loans work?
- How can I make sure that I am not paying too much for my home?
- Can I get a list of Foreclosures?
We Have Answers!
This and lots of other information is yours free with absolutely no obligation of any kind.
Can’t wait? Call me at 707-520-4265 or 707-293-6776 for additional information