The Dillon, a new development, 83-unit condominium at 425 West 53rd Street between Ninth and 10th avenues, had a broker party recently to debut its townhouse units and showcase its penthouses.
Walls are angled to draw the eye out and through. The building’s rippled exterior allows for views westward, towards the river, and to the iconic eastern cityscape. The designer apartments' walls, hand-painted by New York painter Mark Chamberlain in colorful stripes and honeycomb patterns. BMWs were temporarily on display in the garage to show off the underground parking.
Developed by SDS Procida and marketed by Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group, the Dillon is 60 percent sold, including one of the nine townhouses. The available units range from a 565-square-foot studio priced at $595,000, to a four-bedroom townhouse spanning 2,750 feet and priced at $4.15 million.
recent closed sales data:
||rooms||sq. ft.||list||sold price|
|310||2 BD||4/2/2||1009 $990,000 sold|
- The Townhouses at The Dillon are individual triplex homes that have been meticulously planned to allow for easy living.
- Each Townhouse has a street level gated court, with a mudroom and foyer opening to the living space where ceiling heights soar up to 14 feet.
- Private parking is directly accessible through the lower level media and laundry rooms.
- A large private back yard, as well as access to all condominium amenities combine the best of townhome living with the convenience of a boutique full service condominium.
- The open kitchen features custom cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, honed white quartz countertops, Liebherr refrigerator, and Miele appliance package, which includes a gas cooktop, convection oven, combination convection/microwave oven, and dishwasher.
- The master bathroom includes Thassos marble flooring with radiant heating, Corian countertops and Hansgrohe rain shower.
- Homes at the Dillon offer wide plank hardwood flooring, thermostatically-controlled HVAC system offering year round climate control, and a Bosch washer and dryer.
- The Dillon has a 421-A tax abatement, and private storage is available.
Designed to suit the needs of diverse city lifestyles, amenities at The Dillon include a 24-hour attended lobby and a serene, landscaped garden terrace accessible via the residents’ lounge. Ideal for entertaining, the lounge is equipped with a service bar and a private dining room with catering kitchen. And a state-of-the-art fitness center with windows overlooking the garden terrace is adjacent to the children’s playroom.
The Midtown West Clinton "Hells Kitchen location is within walking distance of Midtown’s business center, Central Park and Hudson River Park, Times Square, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, MoMa and other myriad cultural and dining venues.
Contact me to schedule showings or click here to receive detailed listings via email at The Dillon or any Manhattan New Development.