It is simple to make and it's tasty! Guaranteed!! Also, you can wrap this up in the colored plastic wrap, tie a festive ribbon around it, and make it a gift!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes to an hour
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed.
Remember, Arizona Resource Realty Specializes in REO/Foreclosures in Payson, Prescott and Show Low areas.
Come visit us on the web! AT: MakeTheBankAnOffer.com or Resourceaz.com