December’s Season of Celebrations & Sharing: Marine Corps Collecting for Toys For Tots!

By
Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Elite 513.265.3004 www.LizTour.com SAL.2002007747

Marine Corps Toys for TotsDecember’s Season of Celebrations & Sharing:  Marine Corps Collecting for Toys For Tots!

Some of the fiercest warriors that walk God's green earth are also some of the kindest hearted when it comes to kids!  It's time for the annual Toys for Tots campaign and the donation stations are showing up throughout the country.  If there's a Marine Corps Reserve Unit near you, they're in the thick of it.  And if there isn't a station near you, there's some ex-Marine (gotcha....there's no such thing as an EX-Marine)....okay, someone no longer wearing the uniform will be spearheading a toy campaign!  The folks sporting the globe and anchor don't mess around when there's a mission at hand!

Now they make it EASY to help.  Of course they'd love a new unwrapped toy in one of their donation spots!  But if that doesn't work for you, you can always go online and donate (they take ALL major credit cards), and the Marines are tech savvy, so Paypal and eBay are other options!

Now you've GOT to know the Toys for Tots mission right?  They want EVERY kid who would have not had a toy, to have one!  And these guys and gals totally ROCK at efficiency of donated funds.  98% of what you donate goes to toys!  The other 2%?  Fund raising expenses to get the other 98%!  Seriously, that amazing in the world of non-profits!  There's no big shot at the top taking home big bucks! 

So if you want to help, go to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation Website!  You can find local places to donate (like Toys 'R Us), or arrange to make a donation, or host an event!  You name it, they'll find a way to make it work!

Semper Fi!

And a little something extra for you, and if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye then we expect your heart to at least grow one size today!



Serving Warren County's residential real estate needs,

Liz and Bill aka BLiz

P.S.  Thinking of buying or selling a Warren County area home?  Just call The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite!  We're not ex-Marine, we're ex-Navy!

Posted by

REALTORS(S) Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas

The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth & William Spear
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!

EHO Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Liz direct:  513-265-3004
Bill direct: 513-520-5305     
Fax: 866-302-8418

MailTo:  LizSpear@Go-Concepts.com

Our Website:  www.LizTour.com

 FacebooktwitterWordpressYouTube Pinterest

 

 

 

 

 

 

OUR SERVICE AREA:


View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the magnifying-glass to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Topic:
Real Estate General Information
Location:
Ohio Warren County
Groups:
December's Season of Celebrations & Sharing Contest
HyperLocal Neighborhood and Community Posts
Posts to Localism
Realtors®
RE/MAX Active Rain Bloggers
Tags:
marines
toys for tots

Comments 20 New Comment

Rainmaker
1,002,163
Ginny Lacey Gorman
Homes for Sale in North Kingstown RI and beyond
Phillips Post Road Realty ~ 401-529-7849~ RI Waterfront Real Estate

BLiz, it is so good to put this out there because Toys for Tots sponsored by the Marine Corps is one of my favorite charities...

December 08, 2011 08:14 AM
Ambassador
681,465
Charita Cadenhead
Serving Jefferson and Shelby Counties (Alabama)
Keller Williams Realty

BLiz who can resist giving to kids that would likely not have Christmas if it were not for the kindness of others?  I am so glad that this program exist and thankful for whoever thought of it.

December 08, 2011 08:45 AM
Ambassador
1,360,421
Liz and Bill Spear
RE/MAX Elite Warren County Ohio
RE/MAX Elite 513.265.3004 www.LizTour.com

Ginny, Great charity to support!  And those folks look pretty sharp in their uniforms!

Charita, There's few better causes in my mind.  Who wants any child to be the one that goes to school after the holidays and has to answer "nothing" for what they got for Christmas?

December 08, 2011 09:21 AM
Ambassador
1,654,128
Barbara-Jo Roberts Berberi
Palm Harbor Florida Residential Real Estate
Charles Rutenberg Realty

This is one of my very favorite organizations........Toys for Tots does do much good and NO money is taken for salaries!

December 08, 2011 10:06 AM
Ambassador
1,360,421
Liz and Bill Spear
RE/MAX Elite Warren County Ohio
RE/MAX Elite 513.265.3004 www.LizTour.com

Barbara-Jo, You have to love the cause and the efficiency of the team :)

December 08, 2011 12:01 PM
Ambassador
1,360,421

Liz and Bill Spear

RE/MAX Elite Warren County Ohio
How Can We Help You? Just Let Us Know!
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the lamp to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information

REALTORS(R) serving Warren County Ohio and surrounding areas. Observing and reporting on real estate and related topics to help your quality of life! And if you're asking where is Warren County Ohio? We fill the space between Cincinnati and Dayton. Perfect for enjoying the bigger cities without living in them. Places like Mason, Lebanon, Springboro, Waynesville, Franklin and more. Plus lots of rural properties available too. We work with both residential homes buyers and sellers.