Lake Arrowhead & other San Bernardino Mountain Recreational Activities ~ Something For Everyone
Oh where, oh where to begin to share all the recreational activities we have in, and around, Lake Arrowhead. Regardless if you're looking to swim, bike or hike, we have those activities and MORE here in the San Bernardino Mountains. So check my list below and I bet you'll find something to do TODAY! Enjoy.
- MOUNTAIN BIKING; Many perfect spots to head out and go Mountain Biking (click on link and watch the video below). Check out the SOCAL Cycling League Race Dates
- DIRT BIKING: Oh yeah, there's plenty of places for you fun loving, off-road Dirt Biking folks (watch the video).
- BOATING: Lake Arrowhead is a private lake, so you must own property with certain boundaries; check Arrowhead Lake Association ALA for Rules. Now Lake Gregory is a public lake, but there is no water skiing.
- SKIING; This is the perfect time of the year to hit one of our local SKI RESORTS.
- WATER SKIING: Learn to water ski at McKenzie Water Ski School, family owned and operated since 1946.
- GOLFING; If you're a Lake Arrowhead resident, you can become a member of the beautiful Lake Arrowhead Country Club. They have many different "packages."
- FISHING; A great place to spend a day fishing is Lake Gregory . Gentle path around the lake to find a spot, or rent a little boat and find your own fishing hole.
- CAMPING; OMG, we have some wonderful Campgrounds all over our fab' mountain. Just click on that link and discover oh, so much.
- HIKING; Just like camping, you will have many choices when it comes to Hiking Trails in The San Bernardino Mountains.
- ICE SKATING at Ice Castle International Training Center. Yes, this is the one where famous skaters such as Michelle Kwan, Robin Cousins, Nicole Bobek trained. Always check for days and times for "public skating."