Do you already own your home? Have you thought about using a vehicle outside of the stock market to provide returns on your money? Does the idea of receiving tax breaks, deductions, and write-offs associated with rental property interest you? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, read the successful investment tips below to ensure you receive the most for your money when you begin investing. If you buy before the end of 2007, it becomes a tax deduction in April 2008.
If you do it right, investing can offer big rewards!
Ways to Invest:
1. Shared ownership
Multiple parties are involved in the purchase of a property.
2. Vacation property
3. Rental property
Look for deals in college towns. You can almost guarantee 100%
occupancy because universities only provide housing for 25% of
Successful Investors Look For:
1. A bubble proof environment
Real Estate should be appreciating at 1-3% a year in a stable area
2. A market that can easily rebound
3. An area of strong demographic growth
4. A strong, growing diverse economy
This characteristic directly relates to rebound ability.
5. Growing retirement population
Successful Investors Always:
1. Look for new and substantial infrastructure changes
2. Only move into undervalued markets
3. Acquire property with strong potential for appreciation
4. Look for tightening vacancy trends
5. Provide the rental unit(s) renters prefer
Choose ideal lots and maintain your property at the highest