There is a war raging and some of you may not even have noticed...yet... Others may be right in the heart of it. As the amount of homes Listed on the market declines sharply and the amount of sales continues to increase we have seen market stabilization in a lot of areas including here in the Manchester NH area. Prices have actually began to rise in segments of our market.
There are 4 distinct sides in this "War of values". Which side will you be taking?
1. SELLERS: One of the most important things that can help you sell your home is pricing it right. Using a Full time, Full service, Local and well experienced Listing Agent can give you the advantages you need when selling your home. List prices need to be priced at or near market value. The simple truth is over priced listings are one of the only segments of the market that are not selling.
2. BUYERS: With the amount of homes on the market sharply decreasing and sales continuing to rise there is more competition for homes among buyers. The days of 'Low Ball" offers is near over for owner occupants. Most buyers are learning the hard way losing their dream home by making a low offer. It is important to have an experienced buyer agent who can inform you of local trends and values.
3. LISTING AGENTS: With the decrease in Listings, there is pressure on Listing Agents to provide more service. For agents who have been providing a strong service to the banks throughout the last 4-5 years they are being rewarded as some banks consolodate their agent lists.
4. SHORT SALES: When listing short sales the practice of listing the home "way under market value" to attract more offers is leading to an increase in short sale rejections. This practice should be avoided as it is not helping out sellers who are losing their homes to foreclosure becuase of it.
5. BUYER AGENTS: One of the most important things is for Buyer Agents to inform and educate their buyers about current market conditions. Buyers need to be making better first offers. The offers need to follow any guideleines the seller puts forth in bank owned Sales. Offers should be accompanied with pre-quailification letters and forget the low ball offer if there is a lot of interest in a home.
IN CONCLUSION: The moral of the story is whether you are an agent, buyer or seller it is time to wake up, do not get caught snoozing and do not miss the boat. There are still some incredible deals out there. Interest rates are still ultra low "for now". Sellers need to be realistic, buyers need to be more realistic and agents need to be on top of their market to be able to provide the service your clients want and need.
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. it takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours.
If you need to sell your home and you owe more than your house is worth, i may be able to help. I specialize in working with home owners to get your home sold. There are many options such as a short sale whcih may be able to help you.
Please try and avoid out of state or out of town agents and companies that make "out of this world promises". We are local agents with experience who never charge any up front fees. WE GET RESULTS!!!
If you need to sell a home in New Hampshire I can be that agent for you. I strive to provide the best personal and professional service through each step of the selling process.
We stand by you through every step in selling your home.
PLEASE SEE SOME OF MY MOST POPULAR BLOGS
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email email@example.com. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.