This is a great opportunity for home buyers in the Portland, Oregon metroplex. The people involved in this event will be p;roviding a wealth of information. Free and Pizza!
Home Buyers in Portland can attend a FREE homeownership workshop sponsored by ROSE Community Development.
The home buyer forum is FREE and open to the public.
When is the Next Home Buyer Seminar in Portland?
If you are interested in attending a FREE home buyer event, please mark Feb. 15, 2012 on your calendar. ROSE Community Development is hosting a home buyer event.
2012 Portland Home Buyer Seminar -- When and Where
- When is the Home Buyer Event: Wednesday February 15, 2012 from 6:00 pm. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where is the Home Buyer Event: David Douglas High School - 1001 SE 135th Ave Portland, OR 97233-1924 in the South Cafeteria
- Why Attend the Home Buyer Event: Learn about homebuying in Portland, connect with resources and organizations to assist through the process.
FREE PORTLAND HOME BUYER EVENT -- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
All organizations are there to help answer questions about this event. ROSE Community Development and been gracious enough to co-ordinate this event.
Dinner will be provided, which has been supplied by Pizza Baron
Who Will Be Participanting in the Portland Home Buyer Event
- Metropolitan Family Service
- Portland Housing Center
- City of Portland
- Habitat for Humanity
- Minority Homebuyer Assistance Collaborative
- Proud Ground
- Portland Youth Builders
- EBA Portland, LLC
- Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC
- and more
Map to David Douglas High School
EBA Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Metro Portland real estate market since 1999. If you’re a Buyer in the Metro Portland area (including: Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Downtown Portland,) and contemplating a purchase, talk with a Buyer’s Agent . . . better yet, talk to an Exclusive Buyers Agent. Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work for listing brokerages or Sellers. An EBA’s fiduciary duty is: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
All rights reserved ©