Here it is folks, the April Fools Day Joke that's NO JOKE!
Being the movie buff that I am, I thought it would be a great idea to have a little contest. This could give you the opportunity of a lifetime..........to "star" in your own movie. Maybe you'd like to have a few ActiveRain members "co-star" in your movie.
Here's how it works............
Pick your favorite movie title and write a post about how the plot or title of the movie could relate to you or your business. This works whether you are a real estate agent, inspector, home stager...........just as long as you are an ActiveRain member.
For example, the movie classic "All About Eve" is a story of ambition and betrayal. Have you worked with someone like Eve Harrington? Maybe you've dealt with Margo Channing. Have you had your own "Miracle of 34th Street"? Has something happened that made you absolutely "Psycho"? Done a deal that made you feel like the "Wizard of Oz"?
Tell us all about it.
Use your imagination and your creative writing skill.
Add a video or some photos, make it even more exciting and appealing to the judges.
Anything Goes , just have fun!
- The contest will run through the month of April, you can enter your post starting today. The deadline will be April 30, 2012 at Midnight EST.
- Entries submitted by April 15, 2012 by Midnight EST will be entitled to an extra 300 bonus points.
- All entries will receive 500 points for your effort and participation, in addition to the usual points you get for posting.
- All entries must be a minimum of 200 words not to exceed 500 words. Give or take!
- One entry per ActiveRain Member.
- In the comment section of this post, leave a link to your entry so the judges have access to them all from one place.
- The First Place Winner will receive 2000 points.
- The Second Place Winner will receive 1500 points.
- The Third Place Winner will receive 1000 points.
In addition to myself, there will be three other judges who will remain anonymous.
Personally, I think this is fun and exciting, I wish I could participate myself!
Looking forward to reading your post!
"It's A Wonderful Life!"