Kristine Ginsberg provides the perfect formula for bloggers to increase their SEO. She also shows how to make your blog interesting by adding images that relate to the post topic. Always a delight to read, Kristine posses a pleasing blogging style.
8 Steps to Better Blogging and SEO
Follow these 8 blogging tips for better SEO ranking so your blog soars to the top of page one on Google:
1. Keep track of your word count. A good blog should be between 300 – 500 words. Too short and you won’t have enough content, too long and not only will you lose your readers, but Google too! Seems we both have short attention spans!
2. Repeat your keywords or key phrase so they make up 1-4% of your content. This is really important for Google and other search engines to find you.
3. Instead of repeating your key phase over and over making your content repetitive, hide your keywords behind a picture. After inserting your picture there’s a box at the bottom called: Title. Add your keywords and title here.
4. To increase your website's ranking have at least 2 links going to your website. Make sure they go to different pages. For example my website has 5 pages (Home page, Portfolio, Staging FAQs, ect. so I link my posts to at least 2, but sometimes all 5 pages.
6. We all like catchy titles but they aren’t always the best for optimum SEO. You want to be geographically specific, concise and short with your keywords in the Title.
7. You want your content and title to complement each other. (i.e if my keywords are “Staging Morris Plains, NJ with Before/After Photos” I want to reinforce and repeat “Staging Morris Plains, NJ throughout my blog. Keep it local and stay on topic for your readers and better SEO ranking.
8. Don’t forget Hyper-Local content. Write about your neighborhood’s happenings, events, restaurants and be specific so your target audience finds you!
Next week I’m doing a follow up blog on staging your posts to look their best, attract more readers, and keep your target audience’s attention! Happy blogging!
Elite Staging and Redesign - Kristine Ginsberg - 201 602 2562
Home Staging Morris County - Staged to Sell, Designed to Live!
You have 90 seconds to make a great first impression once your home goes on the market. Consult a Morris County professional home stager serving Union, Essex, Sussex Counties for that competitive edge so your home stands out from the competition, selling faster and for top dollar!
Elite Staging and Redesign offers home staging services to North Jersey homeowners, real estate agents, banks, builders, and investors in preparing homes to stand out in today’s real estate market. For a consultation on vacant staging, lived in homes or interior redesign projects call Elite Staging and Redesign at 201-602-2562.