We received this recipe years ago from my children's Sunday School class. What a fun treat to eat on Easter Sunday!
Ingredients: refrigerator biscuits, large marshmallows, cinnamon and sugar mixed together
1. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl.
2. Put a marshmallow between two biscuits.
3. Wrap the biscuits around the marshmallow and seal the edges.
4. Roll this around in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with aluminum foil.
6. Repeat for your other biscuits and marshmallows.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
The marshmallows in each treat will melt and leave a hole in the center. The biscuits will look like Jesus's empty tomb!
Easter is my FAVORITE holiday of the year!! Wasn't God good to provide a way for our sins to be Passed Over by providing His Son, Jesus as the sacrifice in our place! That was the picture way back in Exodus when the Jews were told to observe that very first Passover. If you've never read the account, I encourage you to read Exodus 12.
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOURS!!