It seems as though real estate agentsare a dime a dozen. I thought that with the market down turn all of the "bad" agents would leave the business. But it seems that many of them have stayed and were joined by those just entering the business. And it's the bad agents who give us all a bad name in the eyes of the consumer. We are constantly being lumped together as though we are all the same...which we know is not true.
What Makes You Stand Out?
With all of these real estate agents "floating" around we need to find a way that makes the good ones stand out. Here are a few things that I think are important to the consumer:
- Manage expectations - this begins at your very first meeting. Tell them what they can expect from you and what you expect from them. Be clear. This will hopefully prevent misunderstanding later on down the road.
- Explain the Process - this is what we do everyday, but they don't. Slow down and make sure they understand the steps to buying and selling real estate.
- Ask Questions - make sure they understand what you are talking about. And you need to make sure you understand their motivation.
- Do what you say you are going to do? Simply put, under promise; over deliver.
- Communicate - let them know what is going on during the different stages of the process.
- Follow Up Quickly - return calls and emails within a reasonable time period.
- Preview Properties - let them know under what circumstances you do this.
Why Are You The Best Real Estate Agent?
Let perspective clients know what makes you different from other real estate agents in your market. Give them a reason to work with you. You can say you have excellent customer service, but explain to them what that really means to them. What will you be doing to make the home buying or selling experience easier for them? Remember it's not about you, it's about them.
How do you stand out from the crowd?
- It's A Process And An Event
- Lessons Learned
- My Reputation Is More Important
- 7 Tips For New Real Estate Agents
- If You're Selling Real Estate You Need Training
- I Thought This Would Be Easier
- When Your Best Isn't Good Enough
Real-Life Real Estate Training – The Training You Need, When You Need It
Have you struggled turning contacts into clients?
Are you working hard, but hardly making any money?
Are you beginning to think you made a bad career choice?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you are in the right place! The Real-Life Real Estate Training program was designed to transform you and your business so that you achieve your goals. It doesn’t matter what stage in your real estate career you are in…new, experienced, or somewhere in between, our systems will help you focus your time, energy and effort on the right areas of your business.
The Real-Life Real Estate Training pr0gram was designed by an active Realtor, so our program is totally realistic, doable and easy to put into action immediately.
Check out what our valued clients have said about us on our testimonials page. I’d love to talk to you if you still have some questions or need additional information. Give me a call at (202) 669-1924 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.