NAUGATUCK CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for February 2012
Naugatuck CT-Real Estate Market Report for February 2012 The market in Naugatuck CT is holding steady compared to last month, with average sale prices remaining close, but still lower than last year. The number of homes under deposit, and the median asking price for those homes suggests that the spring months will be busy indeed for many home sellers in Naugatuck, so both buyers and sellers should keep an eye on the market and look for how it trends in the coming months.
There are 123 Naugatuck CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $213,456
- Median listing price of $199,900
- 54 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $161,810
- Median asking price of $166,950
14 homes were sold in Naugatuck CT in the month of February:
- Average sales price was $137,400
- Median sales price was $140,000.
- By comparison, in February 2011, 19 homes were sold in Naugatuck, with an average sale price of $211,021 and median sale price of $205,000.
These were the 14 homes that won the Naugatuck CT real estate market homes sold contest in February:
Go to Naugatuck CT Real Estate - Market Update to see prior Naugatuck CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Naugatuck CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Naugatuck CT
Are you looking for a home in Naugatuck CT? Click on Naugatuck CT homes for sale to find homes for sale in your price range.
For more details about the Naugatuck CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Naugatuck CT homes for sale.