NAUGATUCK CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for MARCH 2012
Naugatuck CT-Real Estate Market Report for March 2012 The market in Naugatuck CT continues to hold steady compared to last month, with average sale prices remaining close, but still lower than last year. The number of homes under deposit, and the median asking price for those homes suggests that buyers and sellers should continue to keep an eye on the market and look for how it trends in the coming months.
There are 126 Naugatuck CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $209,458
- Median listing price of $199,900
- 49 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $170,823
- Median asking price of $169,900
26 homes were sold in Naugatuck CT in the month of March:
- Average sales price was $142,481
- Median sales price was $138,750.
- By comparison, in March 2011, 15 homes were sold in Naugatuck, with an average sale price of $162,660 and median sale price of $166,000.
These were the 26 homes that won the Naugatuck CT real estate market homes sold contest in March:
Go to Naugatuck CT Real Estate - Market Update to see prior Naugatuck CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Naugatuck CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Naugatuck CT.
Are you looking for a home in Naugatuck CT? Click on Naugatuck CT homes for sale to find homes for sale in your price range.
For more details about the Naugatuck CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Naugatuck CT homes for sale.