Fieldstone Farms Franklin TN Home Sales for April 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 37
- Single-family properties closed in April 2012: 7
- Average sales price: $277,857
- Average list price: $286,471
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97%
- Average days on the market: 72
- Sales currently pending: 7
- Fieldstone Farms absorption rate: 5.3 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Fieldstone Farms is in a normal or steady market. Last month we saw an increase in the average days on the market. However, that number has dropped to 72 days. The sales price to list price ratio has remained at 95.1% or above for months.
The average sales price suggests that the lower price point in Fieldstone Farms is in more demand than the higher priced homes. If you have a home valued under $300,000, now may be a great time to sell your Fieldstone Farms home.
Of the Fieldstone Farms closed home sales for April, 57 percent had a list price under $300,000. Fieldstone Farms is one of the few Franklin TN neighborhoods with homes ideally priced for first-time home buyers. With interest rates the lowest they have been in 50 years, Franklin TN first-time home buyers are out in record numbers. Take advantage of the increased interest and the low inventory and get your home on the market before June 1.
Check-out the recent Fieldstone Farms market reports below: