See current market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO (click the link)
What this report tells you: Last year was rough in this price range, but improvement in both median days on market and percentage of short sales and foreclosures is encouraging. This is a 'hot' price range for Arvada, and I expect to see further improvement.
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
The following information was obtained from Metrolist on May 10, 2012.
This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes that sold between $200,000 and $250,000 in April 2012. I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.
- Currently, there are 56 Arvada homes for sale in this price range. 4 of these homes are short sales, and 6 are foreclosures, bringing the percentage of distressed homes available to 18%.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these Arvada homes for sale, please call me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 73 Arvada homes under contract in this price range. 9 of these homes are foreclosures and 5 are short sales. That's a 19% rate of distressed sales.
- 37 Arvada homes sold in April 2012 between $200,000 and $250,000. 48 median days on market. 5 Arvada homes sold were foreclosures, 1 was a short sale. So in this price range 16% of Arvada homes were distressed sales.
- 2011 saw 34 Arvada homes sell during April between $200,000 and $250,000. 76 median days on market. None were short sales, 10 were foreclosures. So a year ago the distressed rate for Arvada home sales was 29%.
- 2010 saw 36 Arvada homes sell during April between $200,000 and $250,000. 28 median days on market. 3 Arvada homes sold as foreclosures, 1 short sale. A 11% rate of distressed Arvada home sales.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in. Read more about stores, restaurants, things to do, more!Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2012 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.