Looking for a nice home in a 55+ community where the weather is great, the golfing choices amazing, easy access to the beaches, and a Florida lifestyle? Well here in central Brevard County (in the immediate area near Viera, Rockledge and Suntree) you will find it!
There are three really nice 55+ communities all in the Viera area.With listing prices running from about $130,000 to $475,000, the choices are abundant. As of today there are about 80 properties listed for sale in these three communities. And, if another area of the county is desired, there are others like the new development Alamanda Key in Melbourne.
The communities in Viera include
- Indian River Colony Club,
- Grand Isle,
- Heritage Ilse.
There are some similarities and differences in these communities.
- All are gated communities.
- All are maintenance free.
- All are situated in a very desirable location near golfing, shopping, great restaurants, major transportation routes and within 45 minutes of Orlando, Florida.
- All have super amenities!
- IRCC has a private 18-hole golf course within its gates.
- Heritage Isles is next to the newest golf course in the area - Duran Golf Club.
- Fees vary greatly from several hundred a month to much more (Services vary by cimmunity as well.)
- Heritage Isle has new homes yet to be lived in. Grand Isle has been in place several years while IRCC was one of the first over 55 communities in the area.
So, if you are considering a move to Florida's Space Coast and a 55+ community is in your plans, please contact me for additional information. I would be happy to assist you!
Gary Waters, licensed real estate agent, with Century 21 Baytree Realty, Melbourne, Florida, 1-800-651-6940 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .