My name is Jim Paulson and I am the owner/broker of Progressive Realty Corporation in Boise, Idaho. I have been a licensed Realtor for over 20 years in the Treasure Valley. I recognize that there are nearly 3,000 agents that you can hire to sell your home in Kuna, Idaho so you might be asking yourself "Should I hire Jim Paulson to sell my home in Kuna, Idaho?"
Contrary to popular belief, not all Realtors' are created equal. It is important to check both an agent's and their company's reputation before you hire them. If you are asking around to see whom to hire to sell your home in Kuna, Idaho; you might ask a few of following questions:
- Is your company a member of the BBB and what is your rating? Progressive Realty Corporation is a proud member of the BBB and is an A+ Accredited Company!
- Who is the real estate broker that is ultimately responsible and what is their experience? Jim Paulson is the owner/broker of Progressive Realty Corporation and he has over 20 years of personal listing and selling experience and is a Lifetime Member of the Circle of Excellence (top producer's club).
- Is the agent familiar with today's high tech tools / systems to market my property in Kuna? As a matter of fact, Jim is an instructor for the National Association of Realtors teaching other Realtors how to use such tools via the EPRO certification class and the Broker Price Opinion Resource certification class.
- What is the agent's list/sale price ratio? Jim's philosophy is to only take saleable listings and to price them correctly. Even in this down ecomomy, Jim's list to sales price ratio is still over 98%. My last four listings have had full price or higher offers!
- Since only parts of Kuna qualify for the Rural Development 100% financing, does your agent know where those areas are the benefits/requirements of an RD loan? Jim has sold many listings using this program including having a brand new home being built in Kuna for over $190,000 where the buyer is having the seller pay the buyer's closing costs and then still using an RD loan so the buyer will move in for no more than $1,000 out of pocket!
- If the home is going to be priced to attract first time home buyer's in Kuna, does your agent know about the various first time home buyer programs? Jim Paulson not only knows about these programs, he teaches first time home buyer classes for Neighborhood Housing Services that buyer's can use for preferred loan programs which may include below market interest rates, grants, and silent second loans!
- Does the agent you are looking at hiring to sell your home in Kuna, Idaho have any experience selling homes in Kuna Idaho? Jim has sold probably over 20 homes in Kuna over the years. He has had new homes be built for his clients with CBH Homes, Hubble Homes, High Desert Construction, Borup Construction, and more. He has also sold bare lots and resale homes. As a matter of fact, many of the new home sales ended up as repeat clients as they eventually resold that home and bought another home with Jim Paulson!