Murfreesboro Homes Sales Increase 21% in May - 218 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month compared to 180 last May increasing the pressure on buyers to make quick decisions, and giving sellers multiple offers on good properties. Days on market is down to an average of 74 days, leaving very little time that Murfressboro homes are actually in the MLS and not under contract. Leading me right into the next important number 305 homes are currently pending sale, meaning all contingencies are met and the home is waiting to close. Murfreesboro is now in a sellers market.
- 218 Murfreesboro homes sold in the month of May compared to 180 last May an increase of 21 percent
- the average sales price was $173,638 compared to $161,874 last year, an increase of 7 percent
- the list price to sales price ratio was 98%
- 305 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 1096 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Murfreesboro homes based on May sales is 5 months
Search for Murfreesboro homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Murfreesboro MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro are posted.