This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see.
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
Find informative stats, trends and insider tips on your state, county, city or neighborhood of choice. The insightful experts of ActiveRain share with you in a way only a local resident can.
Many folks who come here want more privacy than Salida and the outskirts. In this case, the entire county and Fremont County (in a future post) open up to you. We have more rural than City, which is why so many come here to play. 85% of Chaffee County is Public Land and the remaining 15% is mostly rural.
There are three different terrains for our rural property.
1. First, the Valley. The Arkansas Valley runs through the entire county and on into Fremont County. Valley land tends to have stunning views of the surrounding mountains, fewer trees, and more grassland. The collage below gives you an idea of having a home or land in the valley.
2. 2nd, the Foothills. Foothill land has more trees, including Pines, Aspens, Pinon Pines, Junipers, and more, depending on how high up in the foothills you are. The views from the foothill can be territorial (you see trees, little creeks, cliffs, etc) or vistas (the valley below, mountains on the other side, etc). This land tends to be more private because of the rollling hills and the trees. The collage below will give you an idea of our foothills homes and land. 3. Mountain property. Although a bit harder to find and a bit harder to get to, some love the complete isolation of the mountains. Some places have to be entered by snow machine in the winter. The terrain is more rugged with lots of aspens and pines. Many people here think this is what they want until they realize that privacy is easily attainable, even if you are no more than 5 minutes from town.