72 Vanderhorst Street is located in the historic Radcliffeborough neighborhood in downtown Charleston. This location is perfect for residents to take advantage of all this historic city has to offer. The property is situated between Smith and Rutledge Streets, just minutes away from a number of popular shops and restaurants on King Street.
The lovely home combines traditional features along with modern updates. Most rooms feature exposed brick that is customarily found in historic Charleston homes and all rooms also boasts lovely restored hard wood floors.
Other notable features include:
- Wide double porches
- Spacious kitchen with a butcher-block island
- Updated master suite with a spa-like bathroom (tile flooring, a large tub, and a glass shower)
- Huge walk-in closet in the master suite
- 1 additional bedroom and full bathroom
- A formal dining room overlooking the front porch
- Charming living room
- Oversized half bath that doubles as a laundry room